Enrich your Magento2 experience with Routee’s SMS/Voice/Email/OTT/Number services.
•You will need an active Routee account.
•You should already have Magento e-commerce store software installed.
•Supported Magento Versions: 2x.
1. Get Magento plugin from this page ( Magento Plugin) , place is under the MAGENTO_ROOT/app/code directory and extract the contents so there will be a new folder MAGENTO_ROOT/app/code/Routee/WaymoreRoutee
2. run magento command:
"php bin/magento module:enable --clear-static-content Routee_WaymoreRoutee"
3. then run magento commands:
"php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy"
"php bin/magento cache:flush"
** If you get an error regarding free memory then add this parameter: -dmemory_limit=4G
php -dmemory_limit=4G bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
4. Go to Magento admin panel and under admin > Stores > Configuration locate the new tab called Waymore Routee Settings
5. Enter your Routee.net credentials and press the button to start the Integration process after the process finishes you can go to the following step
6. You can enable your workflows from WayMore Platform
Send a Notification through your preferred channel:
to the store owner when a new order is placed.
to the store owner when a new account is registered.
to the customer with their account login information when the registration process is successful.
to the customer when their order status has changed. Every order status can have a different message.
to the customer when their cart is full but they have not completed a purchase after 3 days.
as order confirmation when an order is placed.
to the store owner as “Out of stock" alerts.
to the customer when a new product is added.
to the customer on payment confirmation.
to the customer on their registration.
Do you need assistance to complete the installation?
Our team of experts can take care of the entire process for you.