Enrich your Magento2 experience with Routee’s SMS/Voice/Email/OTT/Number services and Waymore Abandoned Cart automations, activity notifications over multiple channels and many more.
•You should already have Magento e-commerce store software installed.
•You will need to have a Magento Marketplace Account.
•You will need have your Magento marketplace account Synced with your Magento website.
•You will need an active Routee account.
•You will have to add Waymore Extension through marketplace to your cart (free of charge) and you will have to checkout in order to add it.
•Supported Magento Versions: 2x.
1. After installation of the extension go to Magento admin panel and under admin > Stores > Configuration locate the new tab called Waymore Routee Settings as shown below in fig. 1 and fig. 2.
You will find all the available settings here (as shown in image above)
Enable : Will authorize your provided account details for Routee platform to be used by you Magento admin.
Username : Your Routee.net provided username
Password : Your Routee.net provided password
Sync : This button will initiate the sync process with Routee systems in order to start using the extension features.
● Enter your Routee.net credentials and press “Save Config".
● After the credentials are accepted you will receive the authorisation to perform operations in Routee/Waymore from your Magento.
Click on “Start Sync" button to start the Integration process.
After the process completes the fields will be disabled in order to avoid data duplication.
● Once data has been synced you will need to login to Routee.net.
You can use Routee.net platform to send marketing campaigns to your Magento clients at this point. By utilising multiple channels like SMS, Viber, Email, Voice messages etc while gaining access to multiple business operations Routee is an essential marketing tool for every ecommerce owner.
● In order to access the automations interface you will need to click on “Marketing Automations" option to the left side menu in Routee.
● Once inside the Waymore Platform you will need to click on menu option “Automations".
● Select you ecommerce website from the list.
● Next you will be presented with the list of automations available for your platform. Select the automation you want to activate and edit the available settings.
● Pressing the + button allows you to add dynamic variables like abandoned cart URL or customers name in order to build personalised automations.
Send a Notification through your preferred channel:
to the store owner when a new order is placed.
to the store owner when a new account is registered.
to the customer with their account login information when the registration process is successful.
to the customer when their order status has changed. Every order status can have a different message.
to the customer when their cart is full but they have not completed a purchase after 3 days.
as order confirmation when an order is placed.
to the store owner as “Out of stock" alerts.
to the customer when a new product is added.
to the customer on payment confirmation.
to the customer on their registration.
Do you need assistance to complete the installation?
Our team of experts can take care of the entire process for you.